Silver City Lineup
It’s always hopping at the Toad!
200 North Bullard Street, Silver City, New Mexico 88061
Seven days a week, Noon-11:00 pm, open later on weekends
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- Mardi Gras: Cajun Food & Dance Party - February
- St Patty's Pub Crawl - March
- Spring Toad Fest: NM Brewer’s Guild Tap Takeover
- Oktoaderfest: Beer, Food, Culture Street Fair – October
- Thanksgiving Buffet - November
Musicians - Interested in booking with us?
Contact: email@example.com with tentative dates, press kit, video, or live audio track.
Friday September 13, 8:00 pm
Dale & Waylon
Saturday September 14, 8 pm
Sunday September 15, 1:00 pm
Amos Torres & Friends
Friday September 20, 8 pm
Sunday September 22, 1 pm
Auld Lang Syne
Sunday September 29, 1 pm
OCTOADERFEST - Kickoff
Friday, September 27
DJ Mischievious will be kicking off the jams at 8 pm
OCTOADERFEST STREET PARTY
Saturday, September 28
Join our annual Oktoaderfest! The street party of the year! With live music starting at 3 pm and going until 11 pm. Come play hammerschlagen, cornhole, giant beer pong, stein races, our Sauerbraten feast! And more!
Slow Motion Cowboys - 3 pm
Jerry G and Cold Cash - 8 pm