Silver City Lineup
It’s always hopping at the Toad!
200 North Bullard Street, Silver City, New Mexico 88061
Seven days a week, Noon-11:00 pm, open later on weekends
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- Mardi Gras: Cajun Food & Dance Party - February
- St Patty's Pub Crawl - March
- Spring Toad Fest: NM Brewer’s Guild Tap Takeover
- Oktoaderfest: Beer, Food, Culture Street Fair – October
- Thanksgiving Buffet - November
Musicians - Interested in booking with us?
Contact: email@example.com with tentative dates, press kit, video, or live audio track.
Friday, November 30, 8:00 pm
Saturday, December 1, 8:00 pm
Saturday, December 7, 8:30 pm
Frontera Bugalu - $5 cover
Border Folk & Cumbia
Saturday, December 8, 8 pm
Bullard Street Station
Rock & Roll Jam Band
Friday, December 14, 8 pm
Big Lebowski Party
Put on your bathrobe... it’s bowling & beverage time
Saturday, December 15, 7:30 pm
singer, guitarist and songwriter
Friday, December 21, 7:30 pm
Melissa & Byron
Saturday, December 22, 9 pm
Ugly Sweater Contest!
Friday, December 28, 7:30 pm
Saturday, December 29, 8 pm
Solo Rock & Country
December 31, 9 pm - 1:30 am
New Year's Eve Bash
$6 cover includes:
Live Music with Rhythm Mystic, Party Favors, Midnight Snacks, Champagne!