Silver City Lineup
It’s always hopping at the Toad!
200 North Bullard Street, Silver City, New Mexico 88061
Seven days a week, Noon-11:00 pm, open later on weekends
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- Mardi Gras: Cajun Food & Dance Party - February
- St Patty's Pub Crawl - March
- Spring Toad Fest: NM Brewer’s Guild Tap Takeover
- Oktoaderfest: Beer, Food, Culture Street Fair – October
- Thanksgiving Buffet - November
Musicians - Interested in booking with us?
Contact: email@example.com with tentative dates, press kit, video, or live audio track.
Saturday, April 13, 6 to midnight
Spring Luau - DJ Mischievous
games, tropical food & drink
Tuesday, April 16, 7 pm
Poacher Poacher, Alex Dupree, RedEye
cosmic folk and country
Friday, April 19, 8 pm
Aude Lang Syne
upbeat roots and soul
Saturday, April 20, 9 pm
Ray Cressler Band
hosts Comedy Show &
Sunday, April 21, 1 pm
Blues Brunch Series
Jerry G and the Cold Cash Band
Friday, April 26, 8 pm
CW Ayon Duo
Rock n' Blues Las Cruces
Saturday, April 27 - TOAD FEST!!
New Mexico Brewer’s Guild Tap Takeover
Games, Alley Party,
Moody Little Sister 3-6 pm,
Gila River Band 8-11 pm. No cover.
Friday, May 3, 8 pm
singer songwriter on tour from Texas