Music & Events at the Toad
We host a wide variety of live music, festivals, and special events. It’s always hopping at the Toad - check out event details below or our Events Calendar!
Hours: 7 days a week, 11:00 am-11:00 pm, open later on weekends.
Wednesday – Trivia Night
Friday & Saturday – Live Music ⇒ Events Calendar
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- Mardi Gras: Cajun Food & Dance Party - February
- St Patty's Pub Crawl - March
- Spring Toad Fest: New Mexico Brewer’s Guild Tap Takeover
- Oktoaderfest: Beer, Food, and Culture Street Fair – October
- November: Men's Health Awareness Month Fun-raiser
Musicians - Interested in booking with us?
Please contact Little Toad Creek at: firstname.lastname@example.org with tentative dates along with a press kit, video, or live audio track.
May 12 - Baracutanga! 9pm $7 cover
South American Rhythms
May 13 - Roy & Kim 8pm free
Accoustic americana duo
May 18 - Micheal Batdorf 8pm free
americana 'Southwest Solo Tour'
May 19 - Kaz, Michele, & Billy 8pm free
rock n roll and soul
May 20 & 21 - Clay Shelburn 8pm Saturday, noon Sunday, free 'Walmart Rock Star'
May 25 - White Fuzzy Bloodbath 8:30pm
May 26-29 - Miller and the Other Sinners at The Toad's House Band all Bluesfest Weekend!
- Friday 9-midnight
- Saturday 11-2 Bloody Mary Brunch
- Saturday 9-midnight Jam Session
- Sunday 11am-2pm Gospel Brunch
- Sunday 8pm-11pm farewell concert
May 30 - Mike Brown 7pm