Music & Events at the Toad
We host a wide variety of live music, festivals, and special events. It’s always hopping at the Toad - check out event details below or our Events Calendar!
Hours: 7 days a week, 11:00 am-11:00 pm, open later on weekends.
Wednesday – Trivia Night
Friday & Saturday – Live Music ⇒ Events Calendar
- New Year's Eve Celebration
- Mardi Gras: Cajun Food & Dance Party - February
- St Patty's Pub Crawl - March
- Spring Toad Fest: New Mexico Brewer’s Guild Tap Takeover
- Oktoaderfest: Beer, Food, and Culture Street Fair – October
- November: Men's Health Awareness Month Fun-raiser
Musicians - Interested in booking with us?
Please contact Little Toad Creek at: firstname.lastname@example.org with tentative dates along with a press kit, video, or live audio track.
June 23 - Sean Ashby - 8:00 pm
June 24 - High Desert Playboys - 8:00 pm
June 30 - The Gila Mobsters - 8:00 pm
July 1 - Hondo Hondo - 8:00 pm
July 1 - Noelle and the Filthy No No's - 8:00 pm
July 7 - DJ Mischievous - 9:00 pm
July 8 - Sam Madan - 8:00 pm
July 14 - Gold Hearted Crows - 8:00 pm
July 21 - CW Ayon - 8:00 pm
July 22 - Illusion Band - 8:00pm
July 28 - Eric Shaffer and the Other Trouble Makers - 8:00 pm
July 29 - The Cornerstone Band - 8:00 pm
July 30 - Matt Bradford - 8:00 pm
August 4 - Paper Moon Shiners - 8:00 pm